Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hi

I started classes two weeks ago and have been REALLY busy. The first week of my internship I got to meet Steve Wozniak. It was cool. He signed my book, iWoz. I am in field video production, so I get to edit and film and write, omg. It is gonna be intense. In my photography class, we are doing a street photography project, we are going to make a book that will be in the Library! The first time I went out, this woman who had a few loose screws, asked me for my address, told me to tell my teacher that I should fail because I was all up in her face (I was down the street no where near her), then she said that I should tell him that I almost got punched in the face with this orange that she was holding. She very intensely told me that I was not allowed to take her picture ever, EVER again. Yeah, so this project is gonna be interesting. I am taking a communications law class, soooooooooooooooooooooo boring. I can't even pay attention. The teacher is getting it confused with a law class and doesn't realize that we just want the information so we can go. Like I am sure it will be interesting but all we have talked about is the history of the 1st amendment and a detailed overview (yeah you know what I am talking about) of the class, for two days.

That is about it for now. I am off to bed cause Taylor and I are trying/have to be up early cause both have class/internship at 8. And we are trying to have a consistent sleep schedule, but Taylor had work until 12 tonight. Goodnight!

No comments: