Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's been a LONG time!

But I have the sudden urge to write about everything that is happening.

Here's the things that need no explanation:
  1. I start school Monday.
  2. Taylor just burned himself with hot water because he "forgot it was hot."
  3. I am excited to start school.
  4. I officially live with Taylor now (Ahh!)
  5. I have become a Sims addict, I play for hours at a time and cannot sleep anymore.
I am taking 18 units and I hope to get a job at the info center on campus, my interview is on Tuesday! I hope I don't get too nervous. My classes are Intro: Digital Audio in Media, Foundation of Electronic Media, Technology and Communication (really not looking forward to this one), Basic Advertising Copywriting, Inter. Photo & Digital Imaging (yay pictures!), GLBTQ Issues and Identities.

Anyway, I had a good summer. It was really fun. When I wasn't in New
Zealand and Australia, I was at home in San Jose or in "Stupid ass-wood" as I like to call it. Taylor refers to it as "B-wood" I am not sure which one really does it justice. We went camping in Lassen and Taylor's car over heated and we had to have it towed back to Chico (110 miles), thankfully I had 100 miles for AAA. It was a fun trip, minus the bugs (yellow jackets).

New Zealand and Australia was amazing! I loved the South Island! The best way to describe it to you is with my pictures and they can't even get how amazing it was across. Here's a few, but I plan on posting at least three times a week, with a few pictures attached.







I would be a sheep here



Lol, it was also making deer sounds


Poor sheep



Sheeeeep herding


My Grandma and I



LOTR filmed here!



Someone's front yard


Maori's are amazing


Penguins!


Auckland

Hobbiton










No comments: