Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School so far....

So my classes are good, a lot of work, but they are going to be interesting. I have one more that I have to go to, which I am the least bit interested in going to. I am just not that interested in the topic of the class (foundations of media), but it's required. I had my 8 o'clock class today and I was worn out by like 1 lol. I didn't get much sleep though, I was anxious about my interview. Which went ok, I don't know if I will get the job or not, but at least I have had a little more practice now. I think I did good for being me, but I can't guess what they thought. They were VERY nice though, they tried to make it as calm and non pressured as possible. But I think it was just a little funny cause at one point they got like dead serious and started asking me about what I thought the information center does and so I answered to the best of my abilities, and the director (I guess that's what you would call her) was like well we do more than that, do you know what it is??? And so I gave it another try and she was like have you ever come to the information center for an envelope and a stamp?? Cause we do that. Then later she was giving me a scenario that I had to work through and she says "someone comes in and would like to have something faxed, we do that at the information center, and they are getting annoyed because...." It was kind of funny to me cause she kept saying things that were like really out there like stamps? Really?


Anyway, yeah that was my day. Now here's a treat!





1 comment:

Toni Lynn said...

your pictures are fanastic!!! at first i was like...why is australia so grey? and why is she wearing a beanie? and then i remembered how stupid i am. i'm sure you did good at your interview!! it's definitely nerve-wracking!